Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jeremy Hill being a crybaby on Twitter
(04-13-2016, 09:55 AM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: The only reason he would have to save that all his NFL money is if he didnt want to work anymore. Thats why you go to college. Many people go and have careers after the NFL. Besides careers, most players invest that money into something I.E. Chad Johnson's Cigars, property, Willie Anderson's burger joint..etc.....

If he believes that is all the money he will make the rest of his life he has already failed then.
You know how often pro athletes and those "investments" fail and they lose their ass? There is a reason 16% of NFL players file for bankruptcy within 12 years of retirement. All of them are told to make outside investments and plenty of those fail. Let's not act like it is as easy as "just" starting up a side business.

The whole already failed comment is kind of funny when you think about it. I guess it is all in perspective, but the guy is one of the 32 best at his profession in the entire world. I don't know about you, but I'm not one of the 32 best in the world at what I do. I would take needing some help and advice in the financial part of my life to be one of the 32 best at my profession.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill being a crybaby on Twitter - Au165 - 04-13-2016, 10:07 AM