Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals use Eifert's 5th year option
(04-13-2016, 05:38 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That's kind of a silly game to play, seeing as how all TEs would put up better stats if they didn't get injured, and there's a lot that get injured.

That said, I actually generally try to not draft Bengals players in FF even though I am a big fan. Marvin will never allow his team to destroy teams enough to make them great in FF. Dalton will never get 4,500+ yards/40+ TD, Green will never get 1,600+ yards, and the Bengals have RB By Committee. All generally leads to some letdowns. (Though I didn't listen to my own advice and made Hill my keeper for 2015, which I regretted for 17 long weeks.)

And yet Dalton was the leading FF player for a bit last season.

I disagree on Dalton, he is a very good Fantasy option, he just spreads the ball around so much that 1 player will not be, even Green.

Eifert for his Redzone ability is great as well if he wouldn't be injured as much. Eifert just doesn't get that many catches or yards.

But TD's is the big deal anyways in FF in the end.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals use Eifert's 5th year option - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-13-2016, 06:32 PM