Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals use Eifert's 5th year option
(04-13-2016, 06:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: And yet Dalton was the leading FF player for a bit last season.

I disagree on Dalton, he is a very good Fantasy option, he just spreads the ball around so much that 1 player will not be, even Green.

Eifert for his Redzone ability is great as well if he wouldn't be injured as much. Eifert just doesn't get that many catches or yards.

But TD's is the big deal anyways in FF in the end.

The league I play in gives bonus points for reaching X number of yards per position, I think it was 250 passing yards for QBs to get a bonus 3pts (passing TDs are 4pts), and Dalton failed to reach it in 7 of his 12 full starts. So it really hurt because the team loves to go into their passive shutdown offense in the second half where they just run it a bunch of times and punt it, not letting Dalton get the kind of passing yards other QBs would.

Don't get me wrong, he's a solid fantasy option, but I don't think he'll ever be able to get into the elite tier of fantasy QBs because of Marvin.

[Image: pablo-narcos.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals use Eifert's 5th year option - TheLeonardLeap - 04-13-2016, 06:40 PM