Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension
(04-14-2016, 11:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is my point exactly.

The Bengals are in a unique situation so you can't just make a blanket statement about what every other team would do.  I am willing to admit this, but many of the Marvin haters are not.

Instead they all think they are so perfect and their opinion is so infallible that it is impossible for any other person to disagree with them.  My ego is pretty big, but I would never be so arrogant to suggest that anyone who disagreed with me did not care about winning.

We ALL care about winning.  We just disagree on what the best strategy is to help us win the most.  The only people here who can play the "You don't want to win" card is a person who has been a GM of a Super Bowl champion team.

Everyone here is allowed to disagree.  NO ONE should be allowed to accuse other people of not wanting to win.

And it is absurd to suggest that the Bengals are winning so many games without even trying to win.

I can go along with this....but, when people see the Denver Broncos can John Fox for losing a Super Bowl, then go on to win after a change.....or other, older examples, people wonder just what the hell the Bengals are scared of.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension - Wyche'sWarrior - 04-14-2016, 12:29 PM