Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open carry in Support of Trump in Pittsburgh
(04-14-2016, 01:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Under those situations maybe.

But that is nothing like what was happening here.  the people with the guns were not being put in any life threatening situation by these road blocks.

So how about we deal with reality instead of fantasy land.

Oh I thought we were dealing it what could happen as I am unaware of anyone getting killed at a roadblock last night. Apparently you have some news that I am unware of as you don't go to fantasy land

(04-14-2016, 01:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not possible that you looked at the link and missed this

footage shot from an FBI plane shows him crashing into a snow bank, exiting his vehicle during a verbal exchange with armed officers and reaching his right hand toward a pocket on the left inside portion of his jacket.

He had a loaded 9-mm. semi-automatic handgun in that pocket, the FBI said Thursday.

Oh, I seen it. I just didn't make the assumption his intent was to draw it and shot the officer. Is that how you guys do it in the TN courtrooms? I think I'll weigh all the evidence; prior to assigning a ruling of guilty.

WTS, the best you have is that out of all those folks there is a chance one may have tried to pull a gun after he had countless numerous at him. I must apologize; obviously anyone carrying a weapon is looking to kill someone.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open carry in Support of Trump in Pittsburgh - bfine32 - 04-14-2016, 01:56 PM