Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Bets Should I Put On The Bengals?
(06-23-2015, 09:55 PM)djs7685 Wrote: 1. I hope my bookie has that line on San Fran because that's free money. There's a very real chance that they only win 1 or 2 division games, if that, not to mention they play the AFCN and NFCN this year.

2. Do you really think Hill is getting 320-400 carries this year? Pass me some of whatever you're smoking.
Last season, as a rookie and not getting the starting nod til about halfway through the year, he had five games with over 20 carries.  In those games, he had 154, 152, 148, 147, and 100 yards.  

He'll be in better shape this year and carrying the load from the get-go.

I think he could get 320 EASY.
(06-23-2015, 10:24 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Way too literal, Brad.  I just figured if you're going to be flushing your money anyway, you should do it up right.  Kinda like if you're going downhill in a car with no brakes, just say '**** it' and floor it.  Yeah, that's about like betting real money on Marvin and Andy leading us to a SB win.

lol.  Touche!

If I do win any amount of money, I might just put it all on the Bengals in different bets because leaving Vegas even (or anywhere close to even) is leaving Vegas ahead!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Bets Should I Put On The Bengals? - BFritz21 - 06-24-2015, 10:41 AM