Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension
(04-14-2016, 06:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Still just speculation.  I say we will win a playoff game this year.  You guarantee we won't.

We just have to wait and see who is right.

I'm sorry, where did I say anything about 2016? I have stated that Marvin has been underwhelming when compared to coaches that have coached as long as he did.

Nothing I've stated is a lie. I'm not comparing him to many coaches in the NFL now since you wanted to skip that.

Compared to coaches that have coached as many games as he has, 23rd outta 31 in winning percentage. One of two coaches who never made it to a conference championship. Even some coached with a lower winning percentage has Super Bowl rings.

I'm stating that Marvin is not really that great of a head coach when compared to his peers. He's in the bottom half in almost every category.

And we've been waiting to see who is right. We wait year after year after year. And yet he's still here and we still haven't won a playoff game.

Let me put this into perspective for you. I am 24 years old and have never witnessed a Bengals win a playoff game.

So yes. I'm unhappy with Marvin and tired of these "wait and see" approaches we have. No reason to extend a coach who continues to falter in the playoffs.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis and Bengals agree on contract extension - wolfkaosaun - 04-14-2016, 07:21 PM