Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bengals Ownership Growing Impatient with Marvin Lewis
(04-15-2016, 09:10 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: So you give Alexander credit for the change in play, except when you claimed there was no change.

Previously you claimed there was no change in play, except when Paul Alexander got him to play at an elite level.

You have contradicted yourself so much you're as bad as Lucie in PNR.  Matter of fact, you've crossed the Rubicon Luciecon.

I am sorry if I have misrepresented my position.  I will step back and blame Paul for the decline in his play from '09 to '10.  But since I also give credit to PA for his improved play in '09 then there is a zero net some gain.  In the end the scales return to their original levels an there is no loss to blame of gain to credit against the record of our resident o-line guru.  

PA doesn't have the enchanting blue eyes of Bobby Bratkowski, but he has a more demanding presence. Paul's size exudes power.  Masculine yet refined.  He commands the largest brutes on the team forcefully ordering them to act at his bidding.  Yet he also knows that the soft, subtle touch of his thick fingers can produce magical music.  A sweet serenade capable of taming the most savage heart.  

And also Heineken?  **** that shit!  Pabst Blue Ribbon!!! 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Ownership Growing Impatient with Marvin Lewis - fredtoast - 04-16-2016, 12:02 AM