Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillary's Wall St speeches could spell the end if released
(04-16-2016, 08:38 AM)McC Wrote: I don't see how any thinking person could ever vote for her.  There are so  many things swirling around her.  With all that smoke, there has to be fire somewhere.

She is the one of the few people to whom I would not apply ^ this logic. There really has been a smear campaign against her for over 20 years now. I don't think she is pure as the driven snow, but to paraphrase Bush, some people undoubtedly "hate her for her bush," and others just hate her because there has been a decades long smear campaign against her which, at the end of the day, has turned up very little "fire" in spite of the "smoke." I conclude the smoke is manufactured by smoke machines and not her conduct about 98% of the time.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hillary's Wall St speeches could spell the end if released - xxlt - 04-16-2016, 12:03 PM