Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(04-16-2016, 01:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So if someone thinks males should use men's room and females should use women's rooms then they are discriminating? What protected class is that?

It punishes transgenders by foring them to go to the bathroom of a sex they do not identify with.

It is a law that punishes one small group with no benefit to anyone.  All of the lewd and lascivious behavior that the anti-LGBT groups are using as fear mongering is already illegal.  This law does nothing to protect anyone.  All it does is punishes the transgender community.

I know I have been in places where if I was dressed as a woman I would have been afraid to go into the mesn restroom for fear of getting beaten up.  And even in cases where there is no violence there can be extreme embarrassment by teenagers and even some adults.

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances - fredtoast - 04-16-2016, 01:12 PM