Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS are on The Clock (The Choices)
(04-16-2016, 12:34 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I get why folks like Doctson; he seems to be the more complete WR. If we were looking for a #1 I'd probably like him over Fuller. I just think someone like Fuller (Coleman is my #1 pick) would compliment AJ and LaFell better than someone like Doctson. WTS, I want fellow bulldog Malcolm Mitchell in the later rounds.

I would not complain about any of the choices; however if I gave my preference:

1. Billings: Man-child beast
2. Dodd: Has talent but is raw.
3. Doctson: Great possession WR
4. Kelly: Longer, athletic Center
5. Whitehair: If I knew he could transistion successfully to Center; he'd be #2
6. Lee: Reminds me of Arthur Brown that many here wanted in the 1st round a few years back.

I could get excited, and rally behind any of those on your "short list".  Any one of them would make the team instantly better.  My preference would be to continue building the defense.  I see Lee as the player that could tie things all together on the defense.  DL is deep enough to find good talent later, but true 3 down LBs are a rarity.  With his speed, tackling ability, coverage skills, and overall football IQ, I see a 10 year starter who can make solid contributions from day 1.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS are on The Clock (The Choices) - SunsetBengal - 04-17-2016, 10:33 AM