Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another lie about ACA revealed
(06-24-2015, 09:47 AM)Stewy Wrote: And how long has it been since there wasn't a President that wasn't already a millionaire before taking office?  Were the Obama's joint assets not worth over 1 mil when he took office?  I find it hard to believe they weren't considering she comes from money and he was a Senator with all expenses paid for a few years.  I'm willing to be wrong however.

Regardless, I don't think Obama wanted to shove the ACA down everyone's throats for personal monetary gain.  I think he's been trying to build a FDR/LBJ legacy since he took office.

I don't believe the Clinton's were millionaires.  The Obama's probably would not quite have been save for the cushy book deal he got.

Personally, I don't think Obama has ever been concerned about being a great POTUS, he just doesn't want to be known as a bad one (which would be difficult when you constantly pass the buck to Congress and maintain a hands-off safe distance)...But mainly I think he's trying to chart a Clinton-like course for himself to amass fortune and influence post office.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another lie about ACA revealed - Stewy - 06-24-2015, 09:47 AM
RE: Another lie about ACA revealed - JustWinBaby - 06-24-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Another lie about ACA revealed - Stewy - 06-24-2015, 09:49 AM