WHITEHAIR
0%
0 0%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BENGALS are On The Clock (The Poll)
I would be happy with any of these guys. But here goes.

Defense: Just looking at the importance of positions, I'd put Jackson at the top of the list. I don't know if Dre has shown enough that we would sign him for what he's going to want, and NFL defenses are built around the CB position. Second most important position represented is DE. That would be Dodd. But beware of one-year wonders. Billings is very tempting. NT is not as important as CB or DE, unless you're talking about Haloti Ngata. Is Billings going to be another Haloti Ngata? Maybe. Lee is the highest rated on most sites I have visited, but we've already got the best WILL in the NFL and I don't know that Lee is physical enough to play SAM. He is actually my last choice among this group.

Offense: Man I would love an upgrade at center. Kelly is a stud, a proven winner, and a local boy. Whitehair is very highly rated and can play multiple positions. Either one of those would help us in the trenches, no doubt. But can we really afford to pass on Doctson? Wide receiver is our most obvious need. You can over think these things.

OK, I have stalled long enough. Doctson -- and hope for Martin in the 2nd and Washington in the 3rd.

Now if I knew we could get Shepard in the second….
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS are On The Clock (The Poll) - Speedy Thomas - 04-18-2016, 08:51 PM