Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill
(04-19-2016, 01:33 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Nothing in the quote of mine that you posted said anything that sounded like Sunstein.  All I did was state some facts and say that all the information should be released.  What does that have to do with any of Sunsteins' theories?

But you are certainly starting to sound like someone who lives in a bubble of confirmation bias and is just a little too defensive about anyone who dares disagrees with your conspiracy theories.

Just generally over the years. Not any one post in particular. 

I'll have to go over these 'facts' of yours. 

I admit it's very difficult As a 'CT' to avoid confirmation bias. I do try my best to weed fact from fiction though.

Still, I think that's a cop out. Confirmation bias is aplenty on both sides of this fence. Kinda difficult to get any real news outta the mainstream when it's a very good possibility many of them aren't on the up and up. I mean, I could submit evidence that the CIA controls much of the news, though I do try to use accepted media as sources to most of my posts because I know fringe media is even more suspicious and barely accepted, even when it is the truth. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - Devils Advocate - 04-19-2016, 01:49 AM