Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 overrated prospects PFF
(04-19-2016, 11:34 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: As a buckeye fan I can confirm both lee and Miller are overrated, although Miller seems to have come back down to earth a bit. Both are so high for their athletic ability (which is not overrated), while their production and experience definitely don't back their draft status.

I'd add both Goff and wentz, Coleman, jalen Marshall (who isn't worth more than a 7th at most imo), Reed, Buckner, and Derek Henry. Sure Im could come up with several more, although they only wanted 10.

I agree about both QBs. But Coleman actually shows up on PFF's Most underrated prospects list:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2016/03/14/draft-10-most-underrated-nfl-draft-prospects-for-2016/

Quote:Our analysts see some Steve Smith in Coleman’s game, and have him as a possible top-10 prospect in this class as opposed to the late first-rounder or early second-rounder he’s being viewed as elsewhere. His 10 drops on 84 catchable passes is a minor red flag, but he has the deep speed to burn cornerbacks and also the ability to take a short gain and turn it into a touchdown. He ranked ninth in receiving grade in this draft class, and prior to Baylor’s second quarterback (Jarrett Stidham) going down with a season-ending injury, he led the nation in yards per route run average (eventually finishing second in the class behind TCU’s Josh Doctson).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Top 10 overrated prospects PFF - CJD - 04-19-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: Top 10 overrated prospects PFF - CJD - 04-19-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: Top 10 overrated prospects PFF - CJD - 04-19-2016, 11:43 AM