Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill
(04-19-2016, 11:49 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I doubt you know much about sovereign citizens. The vast majority of them are peaceful and yes, law abiding. Nevertheless you're still painting CT's with that broad brush. 

I know all about sovereign citizens.  I have had to deal with them in criminal court.  

Every sovereign citizen I have ever met prides himself on screwing with the system, and you can not deny that they have killed many people.  Terry Nichols was a sovereign citizen.  The last time I looked there have been at least a dozen police officers killed since 2000 by sovereign citizens who claimed they were above the law.  But most of the damage they do is through frivolous civil matters.

If you believe they are mostly law abiding citizens then you are the one who does not know much about them.  It is a badge of honor for them to fight against the system.  Some of them even go out of their way to cause trouble just to assert their beliefs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - fredtoast - 04-19-2016, 12:43 PM