Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill
(04-19-2016, 12:29 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Are you really gonna make me ***** link the story?

Well here ya go

http://time.com/3995062/vaccine-injury-court-truth/

I'm sure you'll find the content in your favor and we can debate that at another time. Still, there you have it. 

As an aside, looks like there may not be much to my statement that foreign courts are having an impact on This debate. Like I said, I don't have a dog in this fight so I haven't really looked into it much. 

No. No it doesn't. Proof in my last sentence. 

I sometime forget how vague you tend to be when making statements and that I should ask for clarity prior to discussing things with you.  Your statement about hush money is about payments to people who represent less that a remote fraction of the total population of vaccinated that had a sever reaction to the vaccinations.  It is a settlement which is payed out to reduce the court costs which would exceed the inevitable pay out.  That being said, when the topic of antivaxers is brought up and you throw out a statement like that it causes others to think you are implying that the government is paying hush money to cover up the LARGER argument about the efficacy of the vaccine and whether or not it causes autism.

Maybe you should link your story in the first post so we understand that you aren't talking about instead of making vague statements.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - SteelCitySouth - 04-19-2016, 12:46 PM