Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill
(04-19-2016, 12:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Thanks for the link

"But the anti-vaxxers are utterly wrong in their interpretation of what the numbers mean. And in fact, the numbers prove that vaccines are as safe as the medical community says they are. Understanding why that’s so means going beyond the tired alarmism and looking at the facts."

Why can't we have the discussion right now?

Because I don't really care about anti vaxxers theories. Just because I follow conspiracies doesn't mean I subscribe to all of them. 

That article favors not a conspiracy. Nevertheless, it does show monies being paid out. What I would debate ... what I'm curious about, is why there isn't a process in place for other Remedies, outside of normal procedures. Meaning, it seems this court was set up particularly for vaccination situations. I only skimmed the article. My point was to show payoffs. So I don't know exactly what it says, word for word and like I said, I'm not really that interested in vaccination theories. I agree with the majority when it comes to vaccines, but not without at least looking into what others say about it from time to time. Whether anti vaxxers are wrong or right, I feel it's a good idea to at least have some knowledge Of what they're trying to say, even if it's a passing knowledge. I'm just not that interested in it. 

Sovereign Citizens though, I've looked deep into that. I can't say you're completely wrong about them. I can say many of them are morons with confirmation bias like no other. Still, I don t disagree with a few of their points. You Fred, have even helped me decide much of what they believe is BS. But not all of it is. And that's where I am with them. I'll take it a step further, there's many layers and different sects to these soveriegns. Some of them wouldn't even call themselves sovereign but follow many of the same principles. I could go on and on about these guys. 

I could prolly even help you to help them change their mind, next time you represent one.  
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saudi's threaten U.S. If congress passes 9/11 bill - Devils Advocate - 04-19-2016, 01:13 PM