Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 overrated prospects PFF
(04-19-2016, 12:38 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: PFF is not right 100% of the time. Those 10 drops are way more than a "minor" red flag if you've actually seen them and not just the stat line. He gets way too much space in the system they run and he won't get that nearly that much breathing room in the NFL. I also hate the amount of snaps he just walks but that's a system thing and it either bothers you or it doesn't. He also runs very few routes and adjusting to the NFL will be tough for him. He is not someone that will end up being worth the first round pick he is likely to get. If he makes it to our second then I'd consider him. 

Drops are a fair flag, as for the lack of routes and taking plays off, justifiable.

Baylor scheme has QBs only throw to first read, he wasn't the primary option, he was never apart of the play. Opposing teams even knew that. He'll be fine out of the scheme. 

I want him accustomed to more routes, but he's fine at the basic vertical group along with slants and screens. He's got the foot work to adjust to more complex branches.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Top 10 overrated prospects PFF - CJD - 04-19-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: Top 10 overrated prospects PFF - CJD - 04-19-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: Top 10 overrated prospects PFF - CJD - 04-19-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Top 10 overrated prospects PFF - Stormborn - 04-19-2016, 04:15 PM