Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jeremy Hill being a crybaby on Twitter
(04-19-2016, 03:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Before Hill ever touched a field for us, people were bashing him because (a) he wasn't Hyde, (b) the off-field concerns and © they didn't want him eating into Gio's touches. The love for Hill didn't come until after his incredible '14 season. Even then, you still had some of the same folks bashing him for fumbles and dancing. I almost feel like Hill's bad '15 campaign was a relief for some of the people who just never wanted to like the guy.

Some people were pissed that we drafted a RB so high when we picked Hill.

They either hated picking a RB that early in he draft or didn't think we needed one that bad with Gio.

I for one was pleased that we did.  Just to oust BJGE or at the least demote him.

There was just this sinking feeling that Gio was going to have to share carries with him unless they picked a RB early.

So yeah... I'm willing to give Hill a chance. 

BJGE could have been a Mike Brown buddy boy and fortunately for us the loyalty stopped when it did.

That is one player who needed to be criticized IMO.  He sucked as a starter... hard.

No defense was scared of "The Firm".  He couldn't even bust a long TD on a fairly open field.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill being a crybaby on Twitter - BengalsRocker - 04-19-2016, 08:36 PM