Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Jeremy Hill being a crybaby on Twitter
(04-19-2016, 08:36 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Some people were pissed that we drafted a RB so high when we picked Hill.

They either hated picking a RB that early in he draft or didn't think we needed one that bad with Gio.

I for one was pleased that we did.  Just to oust BJGE or at the least demote him.

There was just this sinking feeling that Gio was going to have to share carries with him unless they picked a RB early.

So yeah... I'm willing to give Hill a chance. 

BJGE could have been a Mike Brown buddy boy and fortunately for us the loyalty stopped when it did.

That is one player who needed to be criticized IMO.  He sucked as a starter... hard.

No defense was scared of "The Firm".  He couldn't even bust a long TD on a fairly open field.

I was one of those who preferred Hyde. I really didn't know anything about Hill until we drafted him. That said, I really warmed to Hill after reading up on him and then seeing him dominate in '14. As rough as he was last season, he was still better than BJGE. In the end, I think Hill's 2016 season will probably fall somewhere between his first 2 years. He's probably not as great as he looked as a rookie, but I'd bet he's probably not as bad as he looked last year, either.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeremy Hill being a crybaby on Twitter - Shake n Blake - 04-20-2016, 02:43 PM