Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS are on The Clock (The Choices)
(04-15-2016, 08:46 PM)Okeana Wrote: Look we need Wide receivers I get that, but how much do you invest into a guy who is going to be a 4th receiving option or maybe 5th option this year ?  We have talent at CB that can play and backup.   We have two good starting Defensive ends who work well in our system and guys developing behind them, but the need is definitely there.  Center/guard is a position of need.

All of that said Billings is just a total standout to me.  His size/height/power gives him a rare leverage and teamed with atkins could be a total nightmare for quarterbacks.  He plays well against the run and the potential is to much to pass on.  Rankins/Butler/Billings are my top 3 Dt's and I would love to see us draft any of them.  I think we can find receivers in 2-5 that will come in and play well for us just like Jones/Sanu did.

Some of the things that stood out to me when watching Billings on tape is his ability to change directions, his hands when fighting blocks, and his speed.  In one clip I saw him run down a ball carrier from behind on the sideline.  Thats the kinda effort I want to see.

Man, Billings would compliment Geno so frickin well. Billings reminds me of Geno, sure Geno is a better
pass rusher but Geno is the best pass rushing DT in the NFL. Billings is just amazing like you said at fighting
off blocks and has speed to run down a ball carrier from behind like Geno.

He makes OL look like rag dolls at times just like Geno.

Be a very happy night come next Friday if we draft Andrew Billings DT Baylor
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS are on The Clock (The Choices) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-20-2016, 05:55 PM