Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Trades 2nd Pick to Philly
(04-20-2016, 03:52 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Looks like Hue is gonna roll with RGIII, unless he wants to come off that 8th pick for AJM

I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop back another 3-5 spots, pick up Paxton Lynch. I think in a few years, he's going to be very good. And if they can pick up another first round pick for next year, Hue can get a couple very nice pieces to put around a QB until it's apparent that RGIII isn't going to be a starter.

(04-20-2016, 09:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Please name a single Browns HC and QB in the past decade or so you'd have stuck with for a long haul.  The Browns do have a lot of turnover, but I don't think giving Manziel, Weeden, McCoy or any of their latest HC's a decade to work things out would have led anywhere good.

Who knows? They've drafted poorly at several positions, managed worse at most of them. They've had a lot of change in GM/ownership, which makes it hard for a HC to have success. We got into it in another thread, but there's not a lot of teams that have had that much turnover between GM/HC/Owner/QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cleveland Trades 2nd Pick to Philly - Benton - 04-20-2016, 10:01 PM