Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be prepared for Corner in the 1st
(04-20-2016, 10:07 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I'd be upset if that were the case, honestly. We have Jones, Kirkpatrick, Dennard, and Shaw. We have at least 3 of those CBs after next season.

Plus I like next year's cornerback draft class better than this year. Jalen Tabor, Jabrill Peppers, Tre'Davious White, Desmond King. There's 4 guys right now that I'd love in stripes.

There's no 1st round corner I'd really like outside of Jackson and Mackensie. But even then I'd prefer Billings, Docston, Treadwell, Coleman, Lee, Ogbah, Kelly, and a few others.

We have needs that need to be met right now. We have a hole in the wide receiver position and defensive tackle keeps getting ignored.

You said it better than me Wolf.

I would be upset, it is just something i have gotten used to and wouldn't be surprised.

It is not that William Jackson III or Mackensie Alexander would be bad picks it is just we have other holes and
there are better players at those positions to be had in the 1st round this year. You named them.

Dennard, Shaw and CLH all played pretty damn well in limited time last year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be prepared for Corner in the 1st - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-20-2016, 10:12 PM