Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay pastor (allegedly) manufactures anti-gay incident
(04-21-2016, 09:45 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Not sure if anyone else has seen this story, but a pastor claimed whole Foods made him a cake with "Love Wins ***" written on it, the *** part not being requested. By looking at the cake you can see there is a difference in the piping and so that does call things into question. And now Whole Foods has released some evidence of their own as well. All of this not taking into account that the rumor is the associate that made the cake is gay himself. It's quite the story.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/04/20/whole-foods-countersues-gay-pastor-saying-he-faked-homophobic-slur-on-cake-it-sold-him/?tid=sm_fb

Anyone on here knows my stance on same-sex marriage and how the Christian community deals with that. Things like this, they piss me off. If this pastor did manufacture this incident, and I'm on the side that thinks he did, then he does serious damage to the cause of anyone that has actually face and will actually face this type of hate. It exists, there is enough of it out there that doing something like this is just stupid.

I was reading about this yesterday and have several friends who live in Austin (everyone who moves out of Los Angeles is legally obligated to move to Austin).  They all state it's 100% bullshit, no way it's true.  First off, the cake decorator happens to be gay.  Second there were direct instructions from the customer to leave the middle of the cake blank.  Third he didn't notice until he got to his car and then drove home with the cake anyways?  The first two are anecdotal, from friends, but I believe these "facts" will come out over time.  The third is a fact.  The guy made this shit up and I'm glad Whole Foods is counter-suing him already.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay pastor (allegedly) manufactures anti-gay incident - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 04-21-2016, 11:02 AM