Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman kicked out of restroom for looking like a dude
(04-22-2016, 11:03 AM)GMDino Wrote: I've been to several that had only one bathroom and it was unisex.

Funny story:  I was out on a date night with my wife a few years ago and went to use the restroom and the door wasn't locked so I walked in to find one lady on the toilet and another fixing her hair!  I was as embarrassed as they were!   Hilarious

I stood outside and waited for them to finish and when they walked around the corner I heard them laughing and talking about it.  I told my wife I almost wanted to buy them a drink to make up for it!  Should have locked the door!

It was funny though.

(04-22-2016, 11:14 AM)Benton Wrote: About a year ago I was one of those hibatchi places with my family. The other couple at the cook table were young and hammered. After a while, she went to the bathroom. A few minutes went by and I had to go to. So I go in, step up to the urinal and hear a flush. Standing behind me after having just dropped a drunken log is the drunk girl from my table.

"Not f'ing cool, man," she said and then walked out.

All I could think of the rest of the night was if they had urinals in the ladies room, because how else did she not know? Unless she thought I was peeing in the sink.

That, again, is a guess.

Good stuff !

I know I've had similar situations, but I was too hammered to put the whole story together on any of them.
They were accidental or there was a huge line in the men's room.

Most occurred when I worked at a bar, so I could always say I was checking the TP....lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woman kicked out of restroom for looking like a dude - Rotobeast - 04-22-2016, 12:48 PM