Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be prepared for Corner in the 1st
(04-21-2016, 06:26 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I disagree fully. Outside of Docston, Treadwell, and Coleman the talent pool drops. Sure, Fuller has speed but he struggles to catch the ball. Boyd and Shephard are good prospects, but could certainly be gone b our 2nd pick. Miller is extremely overrated, he's going to be the next Dennard Robinson.

Then what's outside of that? Not many prospects. You get a WR in the 1st or 2nd round or else there's a significant drop off.

Not the case with cornerback.

Apple, Jackson, Howard, Alexander, Fuller, Burns, Sanchez, Russell, Davis, Hall. There's quite a few other ones.

Sure, some may be gone in the 2nd round, but there's multiple other choices in the 3rd-5th round. Not so much with the wide receiver position.

Also, the Bengals met with Sanchez, Davis, Alexander, and Jackson. So it seems like they may want to go with CB, but it may be a day 2-3 type of situation. As it should be. THere is talent

I agree with this 100%.  Outside of the first tier of receivers, there is a drop off to the 2nd tier of receivers.  After the 2nd tier of receivers are gone.......there are extremely slim pickings for the rest of the draft. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be prepared for Corner in the 1st - BengalHawk62 - 04-22-2016, 01:36 PM