Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since Jeremy Hill came into the league. . .
(04-22-2016, 04:33 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: A minute on the 20 yard line, with no timeouts (they'd use them when they stopped the Bengals and forced a FG in this scenario), and having to score a TD or lose against a defense that the only TD they "allowed" was an incomplete catch, against a QB who couldn't throw it with any kind of meaningful depth due to a hurt shoulder (so no hail mary even).

And that's IF they held them to no first down. (Didn't Hill have like 5 yards before he fumbled? So 2nd and 5-ish)

Yeah, I am pretty sure that's pretty clear cut.

Who knows if they start at the 20? What if Antonio Brown returns it? What if Nugent kicks it out of bounds?

What if Brown or Bryant makes someone miss?

I mean, after the Burfict interception and someone told you the Steelers would win by a Hill fumble and two penalties for 30 yards to a QB with said injury, would you have believed that?

I mean, we saw the Broncos move down the field on us for a game winning field goal only to miss it. And who knows, what if someone tips the pass in the air like the Ravens did with Green for a hail mary?

We're just playing out a ton of scenarios. ANYTHING can happen in a minute. We've seen it happen plenty of times before.

The fact remains: Hill, Burfict, and Jones all are ALL reasons we lost that game. Hill gave up the ball. Burfict and Jones gave up 30 yards in under a minute for the game winning field goal.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since Jeremy Hill came into the league. . . - wolfkaosaun - 04-22-2016, 04:57 PM