Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Article Comparing 2016 Draft With 2012
(04-22-2016, 08:07 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Thought this was interesting. Is a 2nd or in the Bengals case 3rd or 4th WR worth a 1st Rd pick. The Bengals are notorious for not starting draft picks their 1st year. So the question is, at what position of need do you guys see a 1st Rd player starting? DT, nope, DE, nope C, nope, S, nope, CB, no again. What about LB? I know we have alot of bodies at that position but most are just that. But again I dont see the Bengals starting a rookie LB so what does it matter, is there really a position OF NEED if they wont even start, why not just take BPA. On a side note I do think Treadwell could be a day 1 starter but we know that A. he will be off the board or B. Lafell or Tate will be the #2 regardless. Thoughts.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2016/4/15/11424090/2012-vs-2016-bengals-should-pass-on-a-wide-receiver-in-the-first-round

If the Bengals draft a receiver in the first round it would be our #2 WR easy. Our WR core is super weak right now. We have AJ Green and Lafell, and no one else has proven themselves.

1st round DT could start, 1st round C could start, first round CB could start depending on who we get. There are a lot of positions that could start right away. It's not like the Bengals have no holes. They have a decent amount of players that could be easily upgraded, and I don't know why people act like we have some kind of all-star roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Article Comparing 2016 Draft With 2012 - Brownshoe - 04-23-2016, 12:37 AM