WHITEHAIR
0%
0 0%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BENGALS are On The Clock (The Poll)
(04-22-2016, 08:55 PM)iambenjixv Wrote: Jesus Christ, if we don't pick a receiver then I will shoot myself. Because of the loss of MJ and Mr. Wildcat Sanu it's an extremely hard choice not to pick a receiver. Doctson, Coleman, Treadwell, or Thomas in first. Then we could possibly get Braxton Miller who could be Sanu x4. We need a damn receiver regardless, not in the late rounds. THE EARLY ROUNDS FOR CHRISSAKES

Dude calm down. We have AJ Green, Tyler Eifert, Brandon Lafell, Giovani Bernard, Super Mario, Kroft, Rex etc.

It is not like an early WR would start anyways.

I am much more concerned with us ignoring the Defensive Line. We lost Gilberry and this Draft reallys falls off in
terms of talent at the DE position after the 2nd round. This Draft is extremely deep at the DT position and if we
ignore it this would be a huge mistake. Put a decent DT next to Geno and watch the hell out.

Add another good DE to our DL rotation and we win Playoff games and even go to the big one.

I definately would not be mad with Doctson, Coleman, or Treadwell in the first but i would be happier with Billings.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS are On The Clock (The Poll) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-23-2016, 03:39 PM