Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since Jeremy Hill came into the league. . .
(04-23-2016, 10:59 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I'm more irate with the head coach. While the defense showed a significant improvement over our past post season defensive performances, they also lost it at the end.

Then there's the offense. Like WTF? Why can't our offense show up in the playoffs? It's not like anyone can really point to McCarron as the reason for it as neither Dalton nor Palmer were any better in their chances in playoffs and they both had more shots at it. The common denominator is the HC. It doesn't seem to matter who the OC is or who the QB is or who the RB is or who the WRs are or who the TEs are. We've changed all those guys our for new guys in the last 11 years.

AJ Green goes down in 2014 and we sign ^$%#* Little. Who the &$*^# thought of that signing?

I agree 100%. While I feel everyone should be held accountable, there is a chain of command and Marv is near the top.

There's a reason why HC's are fired when players fail to perform.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since Jeremy Hill came into the league. . . - Shake n Blake - 04-24-2016, 12:40 PM