Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-25-2016, 06:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So you have no issues with a mentally handicapped person exercising their Second Amendment Rights? 

Just because you don't let folks do everything they want to do; doesn't mean you are discriminating them. 

All rights can be limited based on public interests.  I am in favor of that.  I have no problem with people who have an unreasonable fear of flying owning weapons.  But I do have a problem with people suffering from schizophrenia or delusions of persecution owning weapons.

In this case there is no balancing interest to keep transgenders people from being allowed to do the same thing everyone else does, i.e. using the public restroom of the sex they identify as.  So this is nothing but discrimination.

Unlike you I am able to make logical arguments based on facts instead of just trying to create strawmen.  So tell me, Bfine, do you think people who suffer from fear of flying should be barred from owning guns?  Can you answer your own question?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - fredtoast - 04-25-2016, 06:36 PM