Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-25-2016, 04:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The general population is not subject to this law at all.  They still get to use the bathroom of the sex they identify with.

Same old victim card Christians tried to play when they were "forced to be subject to" same sex marriage.

"We don't care if the law does not effect us.  We still should have the right to force our beliefs on everyone else."
The general population is subject to this law. Do they not use public bathrooms?

Its not a victim card. It is giving special privileges to a certain group of people. Who gets to be the judge on who is really transgender. The minimum wage worker trapped in a womens body isnt going to get the benefit of the doubt like a wealthy person who can gets plastic surgery and hormones. Like i said early in this thread i dont care. If you want to shit in the wrong bathroom have at it. The line gets drawn at showers and locker rooms.

The real victim card is being pulled by the mentally ill who are trying to say nature is wrong. And for some reason because they think nature is wrong we have to make laws to recognize their special beliefs. Sorry bub but that is a slippery slope. And like i have said where is the line drawn.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - NATI BENGALS - 04-25-2016, 06:43 PM