Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-26-2016, 01:39 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I still don't get what this has to do with transgender people using the same public restroom.

Are you saying that homosexual men should not be allowed to use the mens restrooms?

You are like a rabbit.  You just keep running in a circle.  Everything comes back to the claim that letting transgender people use the same restroom with you is the same as letting peeping toms use the restroom with you.  There is no connection there.  Transgender people are not peeping toms.

The fact is that this has zero to do with anyone looking at your wiener.  Instead it is 100% about discriminating based on your religious beliefs.  They call these bills "religious freedom" laws.  It is not just a random coincidence that 100% of the exact same people are against this issue that were against same sex marriage.  In fact you even use the exact same arguments.  even though these laws have no effect on you you cry about how"other people's beliefs" are being "forced dofr fets".

Well im 100% not religious. And making laws giving people with a mental illness special privileges is rediculous. It has nothing to do with my religion and everything to do with the rediculousness of letting a man who thinks they are a woman getting laws written so that they get the legal right to shit in the ladies room. And that is an absolute waste of my governments time and money and no doubt there will be countless lawsuits and legal battles. Because randy said he felt like a girl that day. How can you prove in court he didnt?

Marriage is about love. Nature doesnt tell you at birth who you will fall in love with. So marry away. Nature does give you genes though. Genes that dictate your sex.

You dont have plastic surgery and get hormone injections to be gay. People will try to make money on anything. They will sell a drug addict drugs, an alcoholic alcohol. Doctors will even treat fake cancer. So selling hormones and offering plastic surgery to a person with a mental disorder isnt out of the realm of possibilities.

If i walked into the bathroom and saw a women walking out of the stall i wouldnt give a damn. If my government wasted time and money saying suzy is allowed to use the mens restroom because she feels like a boy. That is when i give a shit.

There are people subjecting their kids to hormone treatments now because transgender has become the attention grabbing kardashian thing to do. It truly is mind boggling.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - NATI BENGALS - 04-26-2016, 02:45 AM