Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady deflate gate suspension reinstated
(04-25-2016, 06:17 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If I were the NFLPA, I'd continue fighting it until they exhausted all avenues of appeal because they're goal is to modify Goodel's role as discipline czar. Goodel has proven time and time again he is completely arbitrary, displays poor judgment, and in the Ray Rice case a liar who can't be trusted.

Brady does not want to push this any more.  The conversations he had with the equipment manager pretty much show he was involved.  The more it goes on the worse he looks.

(04-25-2016, 06:33 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: This is stupid. The whole situation. Goodell just looks like more and more of an ass.

They should have just let it be last year. Sure, some would scream, *****, and moan about the "cheaters" getting away with it, but the NFL should have just punished the actual cheating years ago instead of overpunishing a trivial matter at worst.

In my opinion Brady and the Pats are getting punished moire for failing to co-operate with the investigation that for the original offense.  

And when it all said and done the fact is that Goodell has the authority to do what he did.  It is in the CBA that the players agreed to.  The NFLPA gave Goodell the power, so they have no grounds to complain when he uses it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady deflate gate suspension reinstated - fredtoast - 04-26-2016, 09:25 AM