Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-26-2016, 05:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Changes nothing, huh?

So employees seeing a big burly man following a woman into the women's restroom doesn't raise any red flags?  They wouldn't call security or start yelling to get everyone ascending on the bathroom to protect the woman?

However, now he dresses like a woman and has free access with no one raising a fuss.  See the difference?

Nope. One, I have never met a transwoman, a legit transwoman, that just looked like a big burly dude in a dress and a wig. Two, I've never been in a Target where an employee has a good view of the restrooms anyway.

Let's get down to the real world stuff, here. If someone is going to sexually assault another person in the bathroom after following them in there, they are going to go in, make sure no one else is around, and pounce immediately. There is not a store I have ever been in, let alone a Target, that would be able to prevent a man dressed as a man from entering the women's room. So a man dressed as a woman with or without the policy makes no difference. On top of all of this, restrooms in stores like Target aren't the typical choice for sexual predators. They are well lit and highly trafficked and while not in eyesight, they are very near employees that can hear a scream easily. They especially won't follow a woman into the women's room because they are even more likely to encounter a problem. They are much more likely to pull a woman into the family restroom.

But hey, this is just based on real world scenarios.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - Belsnickel - 04-26-2016, 06:24 PM