Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again?
(04-26-2016, 07:08 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: The more I study the Bengal's situation and the talent in this draft the more I think they will repeat what they did with Sanu and Jones.

With the release of Hawk I just have a feeling that they may go LB in the first and DT in the second. The talent on the board would suggest this as a very good probability. As many of us know D-line is deep in this draft so there should be a very good one available in the second round.

There are role playing pass catchers to be had in the middle rounds. Obviously, I could be dead wrong but I just don't see them reaching for one of the highly touted WR's out of need.

Just a feeling I have as I begin to see what could be the picture of the upcoming draft. Personally, I am very much on board with this strategy if it's how it plays out.

I am with you and the thought process that you are predicting.

Lots on here are too focused on WR and not enough on DT. I am not as on board for LB early as much as End.

Defense is where you win Championships and we still have plenty of weapons. We improve the running game and
the Center position mainly and this helps more than another early round WR unless someone special is there.

I don't want us to reach for a guy like Will Fuller. Please don't!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again? - J24 - 04-26-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again? - pulses - 04-26-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again? - J24 - 04-26-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again? - J24 - 04-26-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-26-2016, 11:31 PM