Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-26-2016, 10:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose your words are still too big for me to comprehend. There are already cases of dudes dressing up like girls to enter women's rooms for other reasons than just using the facility when they don't have the legal right to do so (the words you put in bold). Your logic leads you to believe making this legal will not increase the frequency of this happening (You even made the words all big, so much for using smaller words; maybe you meant less complex). 

You have 0 idea if widespread making it legal for males to use women's bathrooms will not create an issues; it's just something you but in bold on a message board and roster around like it is a fact. Do  you have any number showing how many time transgenders were assaulted in a restroom last year for using the facility that matches their birth sex? Just because you say something that is complete BS 10 times, doesn't make it any more sensible, Maybe if you say the same double talk 11 times it will work.

So since you have no numbers to back up your position does that mean you are calling your own argument "complete BS"?

I don't have any numbers that are specific to bathrooms. but I do have years of common knowledge that homosexuals and transgenders have always been the target of sex crimes. And in 2012 the National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP) found that people who identify as transgender were 28% more likely to be victims of violence than people who are gender normative.

I'm sure I can find more proof if you want to come out and claim that transgenders have never been victims of hate crimes based on their gender identity.

And this is not surprising based on the obvious derisive insults used by some members here towards transgenders comparing them to "pervs", "shitflingers", "dangerous mentally ill", and "Donkeys who think they are Elephants".  The hatred is thick toward transgenders.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - fredtoast - 04-27-2016, 01:25 AM