Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again?
(04-27-2016, 02:34 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Lee is a workout warrior. All that physical ability and he finished 4th on his team with 66 tackles. That scares me. With that kind of speed playing LB i expect higher numbers. Hell he was 3rd on the team in tackles in 2013. I love the potential. But even the homer in me says dont do it.

Jaylon has nerve damage. Ogbuehi was well on his way to 100%. There is no such confirmation with jaylon. The guy cant even pick his foot up. No way you take that risk in the first. Or 2nd or 3rd for that matter. Nerve regrowth is unpredictable. They told my friend his could grow back. That was 10 years ago. He still has drop foot.

Ragland scored a 10 and 15 on his wonderlic and will supposedly take awhile to learn the playbook. And there is no guarantee he will be a 3 down LB in the NFL. I just dont see greatness. Out of the 3 i would be least upset with him.

Id rather see what we have with Dawson before spending a first round pick on LB.

Smith was a top 5 pick before injury. The verdict is still out. Can't believe everything the media says.

Lee played on a team surrounded with stars so he's not gonna make every play but makes big plays when he needs to; see NIU,Bama, and ND film.

Ragland is a coverage liability but a beast against the run just as Maualuga is and he hits like a truck. They are basically the same player. 

The wonderlic means squat for the most part; see Lawrence Taylor, Dexter Manley, and Maualuga.

Dawson never even saw the field as a rookie which only supports my rooks don't play here statement and the fact that he probably isn't the answer.

Floyd is also another option at #24.

There will be starting caliber NFL D-lineman drafted in the 3rd rd of this draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again? - J24 - 04-26-2016, 08:48 PM
RE: WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again? - pulses - 04-26-2016, 08:58 PM
RE: WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again? - J24 - 04-26-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again? - J24 - 04-26-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: WR's in Rd's 3 and 5...again? - coachmcneil71 - 04-27-2016, 03:05 AM