Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams trying to jump ahead of us in round 1?
(04-27-2016, 11:16 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: It's funny, I think Lynch might quietly be the most desired QB in this draft. Sure, Goff and Wentz will get drafted early to those crummy teams and probably have difficulties. The media loves to talk about those two. Yet I see rumors of Lynch going anywhere.

Agreed. I've said before, if he can put on some weight, in 3-4 years I think he will be the best QB out of this class. And there are a few teams late in the first (Jets, 'Skins, Broncos, Chiefs) where he could wind up. Two of them pick after the Vikings, but I think if that was their intent, they'd be looking to move a little higher as the Jets and and Skins go 20-21. So I've got to think whoever is looking at Minnesota is trying to get in front of teams needing a WR or a CB, or maybe a DL.

(04-27-2016, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: After the first CB goes off the board there is not another one worthy of trading up to get.

I also don't see any team trading up to #23 until the draft is actually taking place and they see who is available there.  It is not like the first couple of picks where everyone knows who will be taken.  I think it would be crazy to trade up to #23 without even knowing who is going to be left on the board.
There's not much I would trade up for this draft, outside of the top 10. There's pretty good talent as a lot of positions tat should go all the way through the second.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teams trying to jump ahead of us in round 1? - Benton - 04-27-2016, 11:39 AM