Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: Can We Ask Kasich To Change 'Ridiculous' Spelling Of His Name?
(04-27-2016, 12:07 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's because that's NOT what I was saying. What I'm saying is that if Trump criticizes something stupidly and you have a problem with it, that doesn't mean that you can criticize Trump stupidly. Otherwise you're a hypocrite. For example, when Trump criticized Fiorina's looks, did you think he was wrong for doing so? If yes, then you can't turn around and make fun of Trump's looks 'cause that's hypocritical. 

Look, the main reason I'm pointing this out is because that by being hypocritcal YOU'RE ACTUALLY HELPING TRUMP. When people complained about Trump criticizing Fiorina's looks, he pointed out all the criticism leveled to him about his looks (usually his hair). This just made his supporters all the more vigorous and probably even got some undecided people on his side.

You obviously hate Trump and I don't necessarily blame you, but if you truly want to hurt him, be critical of his ideas and his policies and positions. Don't try to out-Trump Trump. It ain't going to work and, worse, will actually help him.

That would be easier if he had any ideas or policies.

I went to his policy page and literally, not figuratively, could not find anything of substance.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: Can We Ask Kasich To Change 'Ridiculous' Spelling Of His Name? - GMDino - 04-27-2016, 12:29 PM