Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Step right up and learn how to lose 7 playoff games in a row...
(04-27-2016, 02:13 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: That post is beautiful both in its simplicity and it's accurate observation of your thinly veiled sadness at knowing your boys weren't as good as us last year and this year will be the same most probably, with different results.

Fat boy is old AND fat now.  Big coagulated gravy onion ring triple chinned rapist bastard.  His knees and his arteries are gonna start giving out this year.  I can see it coming a mile away.  Nagging knee injuries and rushed to the hospital for chest pains at least twice this season.  They're gonna have to double his blood pressure medicine dosage.  He Prolly needs a sleep study too, I'm sure he's snoring like a grizzly bear and waking up just to breath at least eight times a night.

LOL...The only one here attempting you believe the lie is you my friend.  Your post is filled with nothing but worry and doubt.   Hilarious
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Step right up and learn how to lose 7 playoff games in a row... - SteelCitySouth - 04-27-2016, 02:37 PM