Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Who is this Mystery Player?
(04-27-2016, 02:24 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: If that were the case they why did marvin jones just get $8 mil and Sanu $6? Why did we offer a contract close to what MJ got if they are a dime a dozen? Why does this draft seem to lack so much talent at WR if they are everywhere?

Here's the truth, shitty receivers are a dime a dozen. Good ones...not so much.

And if we do take one and AJ is double teamed all game he won't be a distant second. If AJ gets hurt he won't be a distant second.

Agree on all points.

I like Treadwell the best. I think he will be a force in the league for a while. 6-8 years of 80 catchy 1,000 yard double digit td seasons wouldn't surprise me (alshon, boldin, Marshall, Crabtree)

He won't be a 15 ypc guy but he is already a pro, he handles himself well and is humble.

Info like Doctson second, I think he has a higher ceiling but there is something that scares me about him. I can't put my finger on it but I just have a little more hesitation. I would still love him in a bengals uniform.

Same for Coleman... He is a beast and can go get the ball but limited routes. At least he could stretch the field and be a day 1 starter but is he Kendall wright? And not worth the hype.

After those 3 id trade back5-6 spots and get a wr like fuller or Thomas and pick up a 3rd. Use that 3rd and double down at wrincreasing your odds at a starting WR.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
So Who is this Mystery Player? - EatonFan - 04-27-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: So Who is this Mystery Player? - Bengalbug - 04-27-2016, 02:47 PM