Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady deflate gate suspension reinstated
(04-27-2016, 08:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. Yes I am sure the owners were in favour of less practice lol. Do you enjoy just arguing for the sake of an argument?   I guess you will tell me the sky isn't blue and water isn't wet.   

LMAO  They agreed so the have no right to complain.  Right?

You don't even have a consistent opinion on a single topic in a single thread?  You called the concussion protocol a joke, a knee jerk reaction, and an overreach; then claimed you have no problem with it.  If you believe it is a joke, a knee jerk reaction, and an overreach, claiming you have no problem with it is obviously a lie.  If you honestly don't have a problem with it then claiming it is a joke, a knee jerk reaction, or an overreach is also a lie.  Either way, you're a liar who has argued both sides of the issue in the same thread.  Why?  Because you're only interested in arguing.

Quote:2. http://www.nata.org/blog/nata-admin/has-nfls-adapted-training-schedule-led-more-player-injuries
They even say the injury rate rose lol 

Holy shit.  "lol" indeed.  You didn't read that article, either.  If you did, you obviously didn't understand it.  Your Belichick article was dated December 2013 and the NFL spokesperson denied injuries were on the rise.  This article is dated January 2015 and stated not all the injury data was in for the season.  Which season?  2014.  So what is the difference in the data between the two articles?  One season of incomplete data.  If you bothered to read the full article, which you didn't, you would know the author attributed the rash of torn Achilles and patella tendons to HGH abuse.

Quote:3. Drug screens alone don't remove the ability to work.

I'm pretty sure Josh Gordon would disagree.  NFL players can refuse to take a drug test which is the same as a failed test.  Failed tests get you suspended, even indefinitely suspended, and eventually out of the NFL.

Quote:And having an equipment mandate isn't quite the same as someone making a decision based off zero hard facts.

Neuropsychological testing, physical exam findings, and concussion questionnaires aren't the same as zero hard facts, but you wouldn't know.

Quote:It's all a judgement call. That's a problem. 

Pretty much everything in medicine is a judgment call.  Kinda like Kawasaki disease, it's a 100% judgment call, no test can confirm or deny the diagnosis, but without treatment the patient will die.  Again, you wouldn't know anything about it.  Or the decision to repair Carson Palmer's elbow surgically versus conservative treatment was a judgment call.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tom Brady deflate gate suspension reinstated - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 04-28-2016, 12:14 AM