Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's Final Mock...
(04-26-2016, 06:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I like it, but would hope that someone better is there in the 2nd round.  Not a huge fan of Calhoun, his sophomore and junior seasons, I think that he was able to take advantage of playing on a defense that was loaded for bear.  This year, as teams were able to focus on him a bit more, some of his flaws started showing.

WEAKNESSES: Calhoun isn't as strong as he looks right now and is missing a power element to his game as he's too easily slowed or stonewalled at contact. He loses the leverage battle too often and his ball awareness tends to run hot/cold. His snap anticipation and technique are both underdeveloped.

Bad habit of lowering his head at contact, losing sight of his target. Calhoun needs to be a better finisher in the pocket, playing too hard and out of control at times, leaving production on the field.

Calhoun is still one of the top rated Ends in this Draft and has been seen in the first round in many mocks.

In the 2nd round i think he would be a steal and i notice you don't list his strengths here Sunset. Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's Final Mock... - SHRacerX - 04-26-2016, 06:12 PM
RE: Nate's Final Mock... - fortyyearfan - 04-26-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: Nate's Final Mock... - SunsetBengal - 04-26-2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Nate's Final Mock... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-28-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Nate's Final Mock... - Okeana - 04-26-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Nate's Final Mock... - 3wt - 04-27-2016, 12:42 PM