Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the bengals trying to move up in the draft?
(04-28-2016, 02:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Man I hope you're right. I want Coleman for the same reasons. LaFell is going to be the #2 this year. Coleman can contribute as a returner and as a 3rd WR who can really stretch the field. Love his speed and physicality. I'll be thrilled if he's the pick.

I'm not sure if he'll be there, though. I can see him going way earlier than projected. Honestly, none of these WRs are world beaters. - Coleman is so Steve Smith it's not funny, but he's the only one I see huge potetnail in. Marvin Jones was a 5th rounder. They can find a guy late to be a future #2 wr later, can't they? But damn it if that return game doesn't need some hype behind it. Lol

I wouldn't mind a high end safety at 1, or even a DE with big upside. I am really warming up to Dodd from Clemson.

Another guy whose measurable just sit and scream Bengals is Michael Thomas from OSU. He would be a pure WR pick, though and could be there in the 2nd for them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the bengals trying to move up in the draft? - PDub80 - 04-28-2016, 02:21 PM