Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-28-2016, 06:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Strongly disagree all you want; but the links you provided showed them being attacked while using the "proper" facility. I'm not sure what else you are looking for.

Okay, let me try to explain it again.

Transgenders have a history of being assaulted based on their gender identification.

If they are allowed to use the correct restroom it will be much less likely that they get attacked.

Therefore forcing them to use the wrong bathroom will increase the nuber of attacks.

The fact that some have been attacked when trying to use the correct restroom really doesn't change any of this.  For example if I was to argue that people are more likely to wreck a car when they are drunk the fact that the same people sometimes wreck even when they were not drinking does not change the fact that they are more likely to wreck then drunk.

Understand now?

Many transgender people have avoided being attacked by using the proper restroom.  They should not have to face criminal charges for doing this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - fredtoast - 04-28-2016, 06:26 PM