Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(04-29-2016, 12:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Still didn't see where I asked anyone to clarify, but you did get to use the smiley face things and bold function. I know how much you enjoy that.

Please, please. please continue. It is too funny

Well, allow me to explain so we can get past this and back on topic. Cool (<-- smiley face to show mood/tone)

Clearly you "didn't say that". Mellow (<-- smiley face to show mood/tone)

You just nitpick at each post and change what you want him to produce to, well, "explain". And then accused Fred of explaining but not "clarifying" enough ...for you.

(04-28-2016, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You've have failed to explain it over the last 11-12 pages and you've even disputed yourself. I have little faith that your attempt to explain it again will bring any more clarity.  (<-- Bolded for emphasis...)

Fortunately I got the new snark tuner.
[Image: snark-sn-2-clip-on-chromatic-all-instrum...ner-17.gif]

(04-28-2016, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: This is absolutely amazing: You post links of trans getting assaulted in bathrooms they identify with and ask folks 'Do they understand now". I an embarrassed for you and your little posse.....
(<-- Bolded for emphasis...)

And back on topic you have yet to explain how you are okay with men in ladies rooms but don't want a law saying it is okay and are okay with the state passing a law telling their citizens (who also agreed to the first law) that it is NOT okay. AND spent 9 pages our of 13 doing so (right after Lucy stopped being able to respond, btw)...all the while asking for specific example without presenting any of your own.

This is why (at least twice in this thread) I used actual quotes that pointed at and referred to things that were really said...not what was implied. In order to clarify positions rather than just accuse people of things through interpretation.

Rock On (<-- smiley used to show my post is done and I wish a good day and hopefully better future communication)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question - GMDino - 04-29-2016, 07:02 AM