Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Singing/Rapping in Public (Venting)
(04-29-2016, 12:43 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: My biggest issue is in the in public part of my rant.  I'm not saying if you're at home it's not annoying to you, but I'm really taking about walking through Kroger or down the street, being loud as hell.

I guess I'm just getting more and more crotchety as I get older.  It just makes no sense and seems like such a disregard for those around you. 

I mean, I've never once thought "Well, maybe he just can't tell he's being that loud or that people can hear him."  These bastards are belting this shit out.  Making hand motions and the whole nine.  Like their making a music video or something.

Agreed, keep that ish to yourself, when in public.  What you do in the privacy of your own, is one thing.  Interfering with another persons right to peaceful enjoyment, is another.

Fun example.  Young dude at my gym, always walking around with his earbuds on, zoned out in his own world.  Usually completely oblivious to anything other than himself or his phone.  One day another guy was pushing the heavy sled on speed runs, down the main hallway.  Young guys stops in middle of hallway to text, while unable to hear sled man yell "move please".  Kid was oblivious, and got his ass ran over by the sled.  Now, sled guy should have stopped before hitting the kid.  But, I can understand why he ran into him, as the young fellow is seemingly always in someone's way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Singing/Rapping in Public (Venting) - SunsetBengal - 04-29-2016, 01:13 PM