Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Steelers Continue To Be Shitty At Drafting
(04-29-2016, 02:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Best explanation I heard so far today (and mind you I don't follow the draft because I don't follow CFB).

Someone on the radio said this is like complaining to your spouse you want a new car for years and when they get you one you say it's the wrong color.

The Steelers finally get a CB in the first round, six foot, almost 200 pounds, fast, producer....but fans are complaining he is the *right* CB.

And then in the next breath saying the Steelers usually know what they are doing...except this time.

Which is ANOTHER good reason I don't care about the draft:  Nothing matters about it until the players take the field.

You really should start to follow college football more.  Its WAY better than the nfl.  Saturday football for me is the meat and potatoes of the weekend.  Sunday football is just the icing on the cake.  nothing more. 

If you need to "pick" a team, choose the Iowa Hawkeyes.  Their the team the SteAlers stole their look from.  Black helmets, black jerseys, and yellow pants. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers Continue To Be Shitty At Drafting - BengalHawk62 - 04-29-2016, 03:01 PM